Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tree themes is all about white Christmas tree ideas of you!
This post contains affiliated links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase something, but at no additional cost to you.
A modern snowflake that will look amazing on your tree!
2. Glitter Icon Ornaments
How beautiful are these glitter ornaments?! They are so wintery and festive!
3. Matte White Porcelain Ball Christmas Ornament
This ball ornament will be a good staple to put throughout your Christmas tree.
4. Bone China Christmas Ornaments
These have a knit look to them, but are made out of China!
5. Felt Forest Animal Ornaments
Love the texture and sparkles of this reindeer ornament.
6. Snow Day Cutout and Lace Snowflake Christmas Ornaments
These snowflake ornaments are so intricate!
7. Fuzzy White Ball Ornament
White can feel a little a cold sometimes, which is why adding some soft white textures will warm up your tree!
8. Etched Mercury Glass Ornament – Silver
These ornaments will add a homey feel next to your white ornaments.
9. Puff White Pom Pom Garland
Having textured garland on your tree will help it look full and warm.
10. Matte White Wood Garland
If you want to add a natural material to your tree, this white wood garland is so cute!
11. Starburst LED Christmas Tree Topper
This tree topper will brighten up your tree! Each strand can be adjusted, so it can look more like a star if you want it to!
Enjoy decorating with all of these white Christmas tree ideas!
Other posts you may like: