Do you want a Christmas tree that is festive and cohesively decorated? Day 2 of The 12 Days of Christmas Tree Themes is all about creating a beautiful red Christmas tree!
This post contains affiliated links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase something, but at no additional cost to you.
1. Red Glass Boxed Ornaments – Red (Set of 9)
These are the perfect staple ornaments to have if you are creating a red themed Christmas tree. The bright red color is so merry!
2. Set of 25 Nordic Frost Glass Ornaments
Aren’t these gorgeous?! They are pricey, but they come in a set of 25, so really it ends up being less than $7 per ornament!
3. 4ct Jingle Bell Christmas Ornament Red
Jingle Bells make super festive ornaments!! This set of 4 is only $3! If you prefer fancier strings/hooks, I have linked some at the bottom of this post!
4. Swimming Polar Bear w/ Red Scarf Christmas Ornament
What’s cuter than a swimming polar bear?! This ceramic polar bear ornament will look great on your red Christmas tree!
5. Red Green Flocked Snowflake Ball Christmas Ornament
This traditional ornament is hand painted and would add some shimmer to your tree!
6. 4.25″ Red and White Glass Candy Cane Christmas Ornament
Candy Canes are a traditional part of the Christmas season, so a candy cane ornament seems like a given for a red themed Christmas tree!
7. Mercury Glass Santa Ornaments
The detail on these Santa ornaments is amazing. They are hand crafted and timeless pieces.
8. Vintage Drop Santa Christmas Ornament
A mix of a Santa and teardrop ornament! The red hat and nose tie into the theme.
9. Monique Lhuillier Festive Glass Dot Ornament Set
Obsessed with this ornament set!! The glass and red dots create such a unique ornament!
10. Pine Bough Red Ball Christmas Ornament
The drawn pine needles look so pretty painted on this bright red ball ornament!
11. Mercury Glass Candy Cane Striped Ornaments Set Of 3
Another candy cane ornament for your Christmas tree! This set has a variety of sizes and styles.
12. Felted Wool Bundled Penguin Christmas Ornament
Are you looking for a red ornament that is kid friendly? This one is made of wool and is so cute!
13. Rouge Ceramic Ball Christmas Ornaments, Set of 12
If you need some filler ornaments for your red themed Christmas tree, these ceramic ornaments come in a set of 12!
14. Embroidered & Beaded Felt Tree Topper
This felt star tree topper has a hint of red that will look so pretty with all of your ornaments!
15. Holiday Time 150 Ornament Hooks
Ornament hooks are great to have on hand if you want to change out your ornament hooks, or if you have ornaments that didn’t come with hooks!
That’s it for the red Christmas tree theme post! Enjoy decorating!