Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tree Themes is all about designing a Natural Christmas tree theme! If you like to include natural materials and elements in your home decor, then this post is perfect for you!
This post contains affiliated links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase something, but at no additional cost to you.
1. Golden Bells Ornament
Gold Bells will add a beautiful touch to your tree!
2. Large Paper Pinecone Christmas Ornament
This pinecone tree ornament is so unique and is made out of paper!
3. Felt Ball Garland
Felt garland will add a a soft texture to your tree next to your other ornaments.
4. Wood Pinecone Christmas Ornament
How adorable is this pinecone ornament for your natural Christmas tree theme?
5. Rope Ball Ornaments – White/Natural (Set of 3)
Ball ornaments are a traditional ornament design, but these balls have a natural texture!
6. Pine Cone Wreath Ornament
The glitter trim on this wreath ornament is so cute.
7. Wooden Star Christmas Ornament
This ornament has a light wood color to it and will look great with your other natural ornaments!
8. Antique Iron Bell Ornament
Here is another bell ornament! It will add a little rustic vibe to your tree.
9. Plaid Backed Wooden Ornaments
These wood ornaments are timeless and made with beautiful detail.
10. Mirrored Gold Star Ornament
This star ornament is so pretty if you like to include antique styles in your home!
11. Natural Wood Beaded Garland
Wood garland will look very chic on your tree!
12. Wood Kiwi Bird Christmas Ornament
The mix of wood and brass on this bird ornament will bring all your ornament styles nicely together.
13. Glitter Antler Cluster Ornament
If you want your natural Christmas tree to have a little bit of a woodsy element to it, this ornament has antlers and pinecones.
14. Glitter Cork Tree Christmas Ornament
The glitter and cork combo is so unique!
15. Light Up Birch Angel Tree Topper
This angel tree topper is gorgeous!! The birch and lights look so pretty together.
Enjoy decorating your natural Christmas tree!!
Other posts you may like: