Are you trying to figure out how to decorate kitchen counters? There are 7 categories in this post that will help you create an inviting kitchen.
This post contains affiliated links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase something, but at no additional cost to you.
1. Cake Stands/Trays/Boards
4. Stovetop Decor
5. Organizational Counter Decor
Tips on how to decorate kitchen counters:
- Cake stands, cutting boards, and trays make great counter decor. Place a vase, candle, coasters, and any other little decor items on them
- Quality hand soap and lotion sets will make your kitchen look more luxurious
- Keeping a tea kettle and spoon rest/spoon on or near your stovetop will make it look more inviting
- All of your decor items shouldn’t match perfectly, but should compliment each other to create a lived-in, homey look
- Mixing woods, glass, brass, and other materials will help add warmth to your kitchen
- Add a plant to your cake stand with your other decor items
- During the holidays, put festive candy or treats in trays or jars
This post was all about how to decorate kitchen counters.
Other posts you may like: