For the next 12 days, my blog will have a new Christmas tree theme each day! Day 1’s theme is elegant Christmas trees! Scroll through if you want your Christmas tree to look like it belongs in a fancy hotel.
This post contains affiliated links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase something, but at no additional cost to you.
1. Pearl White & Iridescent Glass Boxed Ornaments (Set of 9)
These ornaments are gorgeous!!! They look lavish and have a pretty shine to them.
2. Jewel Clear Glass Drop Ornament
How elegant is this jewel glass ornament? It will sparkle beautifully next to your Christmas tree lights!
3. Metallic Glass Textured Ornaments Set of 4
Glass textured ornaments are a unique take on traditional ball ornaments. They will create a very elegant and modern look.
4. White Glitter Tree Christmas Ornament
A glittery Christmas tree ornament? Yes, please.
5. Textured Metallic Icicle Ornaments Set of 6
These textured icicles will add a little shimmer to your tree.
6. Waves Teardrop Clear Glass Ornaments
Are you looking for a unique ornament that still looks elegant? These teardrop ornaments will look gorgeous on your tree.
7. Silver Glass Ball Ornaments Set of 9
You can’t wrong with these classic silver glass balls! They are great fillers if you need more ornaments.
8. Silver-Beaded Glitter Pinecone Christmas Ornament
Including some type of seasonal natural item to your tree can make it even more festive. This ornament is an elegant take on a traditional pinecone ornament.
9. Clear Iridescent Bubble Ball Christmas Ornament
Classy describes this ornament perfectly. It’s hand-blown glass and looks stunning.
10. 2.5″ Tinsel Wired Ribbon
Tinsel wired ribbon is such a fun way to decorate a Christmas tree!
11. 6″ Glitter Tulle
If you want a ribbon that will add some sparkle to your tree, this glitter tulle ribbon will look so pretty!
12. Glitter Silver 3D Star Christmas Tree Topper
A tree topper pulls the whole tree together. This one will definitely complete the elegant tree you have created!
Did you love all of these items that will help you create elegant christmas trees in your house? Tag me on instagram if you decorate your Christmas tree with this “elegant” theme!